Prayers for my dad

ShaulWolf

Gorilla
My dad had a stroke three days before Christmas. He recently went through brain surgery to treat the faulty blood vessels in his cerebellum so he doesn't have another stroke. He was doing alright up until a couple days ago when he started pulling a fever. He's lost his appetite and the whole ordeal is really taxing on him. I have faith he'll pull through fine, but I'd like for anyone to offer their prayers as well. He can use all the help he can get. Thanks.

My dad had a stroke three days before Christmas. He recently went through brain surgery to treat the faulty blood vessels in his cerebellum so he doesn't have another stroke. He was doing alright up until a couple days ago when he started pulling a fever. He's lost his appetite and the whole ordeal is really taxing on him. I have faith he'll pull through fine, but I'd like for anyone to offer their prayers as well. He can use all the help he can get. Thanks.

Prayers for your dad and your family.

Prayers going to you and your family! May God Bless you guys in your time of need and may he heal the sick!

Jon:ss

I appreciate your desire for prayer and your trust in this community to lift you up. In the spirit of the brotherhood we share here, I humbly offer this:

Lord, you know how difficult this has been for this man and his family, as he has been so concerned for his father. Thank you for being with him through this entire two month ordeal.

Please grant healing and recovery for this stroke victim, relief from this fever, full restoration of his body, and strength and encouragement for his family.
In Your Name we pray - Amen.

Back