Prayers for my wife

bazookajoe

Fresh Gorilla
My wife had some tests yesterday that indicate the cancer she's battled on and off for about 10 years has returned. We don't have the final results but after all this time she's gotten good at wrangling info out of the radiologist and he confirmed that he did see some activity. We'll be seeing her doc next week for the official diagnosis and treatment plan, but we pretty much know what's coming. I would appreciate your prayers for her when you have a moment.

gratefully,
david

David,
I'm praying for added strength for both you and your courageous wife as you face this new challenge. May God's healing and peace be with you.

David, I end each eveing with a write in my journal and the final statement is always "Thoughts and Prayers to All and Good Night Big Guy"
Your family is included in that for sure.
Be Well

My wife had some tests yesterday that indicate the cancer she's battled on and off for about 10 years has returned. We don't have the final results but after all this time she's gotten good at wrangling info out of the radiologist and he confirmed that he did see some activity. We'll be seeing her doc next week for the official diagnosis and treatment plan, but we pretty much know what's coming. I would appreciate your prayers for her when you have a moment.

gratefully,
david

Will think of both of you.

Back