Prayers for my Wife

schnell987

SilverBack
My wife works very hard to stay healthy and keep in shape. However, due to a congenital heart problem (for which she had open heart surgery when she was 11), she will again require open heart surgery. She needs to have a valve put in as well as two other heart-related repairs. Her surgery will be this Thursday, January 10th.

Will you please join me in praying for her? We strongly believe in the power of prayer (and have experienced God's miracles before) and appreciate any and all prayers you can send her way.

Thank you for your thoughtfulness,
Kevin

Prayers on the way. Best of luck to you and your wife, she sounds strong and I am sure she will come out of this better and stronger than ever.

Whats your wife's first name so we can pray for her by name?

Prayers are sent for her, you, and your family. Please, keep us informed on how great she's doing after the surgery.

Kevin,

I will be praying for her and you. I would also like to bring her info to my church's prayer ministry if that would be OK with you. If so, please PM me her name and your mailing address. That way we can send her cards from the ministry.

Brett

You can count on our prayers. My wife begins her treatments the same day so I'll be lifting them both up that day.

Back