Prayers for my wife's family please.....

newcigarz

CJ's Dad
My wife flew to Florida on monday to be by her Mother's side and She called early this morning to tell me she had passed away. I mostly worry about her Father now, His wife was everything to him. I hope he finds the courage and
desire to go on so that he can enjoy his children and grandchildren. My wife was pretty devastated as well, and it was tough to console her being so far away. I had to stay back here with my son, and try to explain to him where
mommy was, and try to convince him she would be home in time for Christmas. I'm trying to keep things here as normal as possible for him.

Thanks for listening CS members, it is always nice to come here and talk to
all of you.

I hope everyone has a Wonderful Holiday and here's to a Happy and Prosperous
New Year.

You'll be in my prayers, Tony. I hope you all have a good holiday despite your loss.

God bless you all and of course, let us know if you need anything.

My condolences.
May your family remember her always in the best of times. Hopefully it is possible to celebrate her life rather than her passing.

I'll send up some prayers for all of you. I pray you will have peace knowing the wife will be home soon, and you will be able to give her that hug you want to give her now. As men, it is in our nature to rescue our beauty. Have peace knowing you are a great dad and husband.

Blessings :tu

Back