prayers from the jungle

cman78

Yeah that's the ticket
My Grandma just went into emergency surgery. Exploritory to start but they are sure they are gonna find something. She has beat cancer twice and two heart attacks so I am hoping she has another fight in her. I believe in the power of prayer (and best wishes) so I'll take all I can get.

My prayers and my heart goes out to you I know how it feels. I lost my grandmother and grandfather recently and it is hard I hope she can fight the good fight and last some more years.

Thanks guys for all your kind words. I just got home from the hospital. Surgery went as good as it could. They found some scar tissue that was blocking her lower intestines. Their was no infection so they didn't have to get to invasive they just removed the scar tissue. Now she just needs to get rid of the pneumonia in her left lung. That could take some work on her part. We will see in the morning how she is. Funny thing is tomorrow is her Mom's 94 birthday party. I will post progress here tomorrow. Thanks again I really believe it helps.

Prayers for your grandma and for your family. I pray that it's nothing serious if it is, then for a quick and complete recovery.

Once again thanks guys. I took the kids to see Grandma today. She is still in ICU but is awake. She knows who is there. She wrote on a piece of paper today that she loved the kids. Things are looking better. I will post here if there are any changes.

Back