Prepping a herf

Rolando

alliroG
I have a brand new 5ct. Anything special I need to do? I will need it next Thurs. The sticks won't pick up that foam smell will they? I am pretty anal about smells.

leave it sit open and the smell will go away. I started a thread just like this when I recieved my 32 count otterbox.

The one I have came with a bottle of liquid of fluid that you put three to four drops on the foam thing, then wipe it down. Place in the sticks close it down , go have fun. It is easy and they didn't smell like foam to me. I have had cigars in mine for up to a week.

If your really worried about a smell let it sit open for a day or two, but you shouldn't have any problems. If your only keeping the cigars in it for a short period of time, like a couple days you don't need to do anything it's pretty much air tight if it's going to be longer than a week you might want to consider some sort of humidity device, but I wouldn't use the built in humidifier. A drymist tube or something like that would be perfect.

I have one of those gel tubes but I doubt I will need it. I had no intention of using the built-in humidifier. If the pollen wasn't so high I would leave it outside but I may just have to leave it open in a window for a day or so.

So the foam will not draw moisture from the cigars? Is it coated?

I have one of those gel tubes but I doubt I will need it. I had no intention of using the built-in humidifier. If the pollen wasn't so high I would leave it outside but I may just have to leave it open in a window for a day or so.

So the foam will not draw moisture from the cigars? Is it coated?

Don't know if it's coated, but my foam never got moist at all.

Back