Present to myself

Woogie

Lowland Gorilla
I have been working hard lately, so I thought I would treat myself to some stogies that I cannot find around here. So, I ordered a Padilla 8/11 Belicoso, a Pepin Garcia Series JJ Belicoso, and 2 God of Fire Robustos--one by Carlito and the other by Don Carlos. Anyway, just thought I would share my latest purchases.

Woogie:ss

Don Peppins? You may want to go look in the bargain bin or something.....

J/k, but i am really wanting for one of those God of Fires, they look just awesome, may have to get me one.

Completley unrelated, however I spoiled myself with a brand new digital SLR camera, $2200.00 later and I'm still happy I did it. Unfortunatley cigar purchases will be put on hold for now....

good call on the reward sticks, enjoy I'm sure you've earned it. even if you havent enjoy anyway.

I have been working hard lately, so I thought I would treat myself to some stogies that I cannot find around here. So, I ordered a Padilla 8/11 Belicoso, a Pepin Garcia Series JJ Belicoso, and 2 God of Fire Robustos--one by Carlito and the other by Don Carlos. Anyway, just thought I would share my latest purchases.

Woogie:ss

Dear Woogie:

You're the best, enjoy the cigars.

Love,
Woogie

Back