President's Day in Las Vegas...

ScottishSmoker

A Cat eating Spaghetti...
Happy Presidents day all...I hope you all smoked something worthwhile of our fore fathers...anyhow, Sam (Guitarman S.T.) and I decided to celebrate by stopping in a shop we go to every now and again, just not very often, seeing is it is out of our ways. We had heard through Las Vegas smokers that they would be having a President's Day sale, of course we had to check it out. Wow...they were having a sale...all Litto Gomez and LFD Factory Press Limitado boxes were 25% off...Sam and I talked and split a box of the Factory Press Limitados and decided to pick something up to hang out with. After talking with the employee working, we ended up leaving with a few freebies included....
Sam and I both got 2002 La Flor Dominicana Limitados...1999 "Face Off" Camachos by Litto Gomez...and I got, not Sam, another Partagas 150....mmm Partagas 150 Robusto...mmm

Pictures to come soon...

It was a huge score on all of it. I had only ever seen the "Face Off" in pictures from the old CA issue that has that on the cover...otherwise it was something I never thought that would ever really surface as far as being available in single form let alone free. As for the Partagas 150, that was a total shock when he just gave it to me...I was absolutely floored! I am still working on the pics...we had a small impromptu herf...

It was a huge score on all of it. I had only ever seen the "Face Off" in pictures from the old CA issue that has that on the cover...otherwise it was something I never thought that would ever really surface as far as being available in single form let alone free. As for the Partagas 150, that was a total shock when he just gave it to me...I was absolutely floored! I am still working on the pics...we had a small impromptu herf...

and a DAMN good one, even popp'd the cherry on another guy into the cigar world ;)
that 2002 limitada blew ME away, i mean wow, box #7 out of How many?
i have no idea what to expect, but what ever he was working on with this blend was the start of WONDERFUL things we presently enjoy- and that face off, i may have to hold onto that for awhile :tu

Pics ;)

And the pics...now that I have had time to retake some...
The LFD Haul....
MoreCigar004.jpg

MoreCigar002.jpg

The Camacho "Face Off" by Litto Gomez...
MoreCigar001.jpg

And a very happy Guitarman S.T...
MercedesinherBowl004.jpg

Back