President's day smoke?

Poriggity

I love Pepin & Tatuaje
Whos smoking a couple good ones? I think I will smoke a Cabiguan El Guapo (thanks Dantzig) and maybe a couple other goodies, but I am not sure yet.
Scott

I will be bringing my laptop out on the deck shortly (unfortunately I am not off today :mad:, but I do work out of the house :tu) and lighting up a PSD #4. It is 62 degrees and sunny here in the Garden State, so it is a great day to smoke one of my all time favorites.

Dave

Sounds yummy! I am looking forward to hitting my local shop and bringing a couple goodies for bagfullofpings :)
Scott

Graycliff G2 paired with creamed coffee. Fairly quick and to the point but it's my 'go to' smoke when I just want a lighter medium bodied smoke that's going to be a slam dunk for me.:tu:w

Gunna start out with a bowl of McLelland Grand Oriental Smyrna ... and then move on to try my first Illusione ... the lil' 68 short corona.

Not sure, see what I am in the mood for after my game tonight...maybe a QdO Imperiales.

Normally I don't have a cigar in the morning but today is such a nice day i decided to have an AF Lonsdale Natural. Nice cigar. Up until now I have had a hard time finding an AF that I really enjoyed.

I'm trying something new today. A CAO l'Anniversaire Cameroon. Our CAO rep dropped one off for me to try the other day. I am usually not a huge CAO fan, but I did like the l'Anniversaire Maduro, so I guess we'll see how it goes.

I saw a few of those for 30% off at my B&M shop checked em out and they seemed fine. maybe they just weren't selling? Anyways let us know how it is i'm curious and may pick up a couple.

I'm trying something new today. A CAO l'Anniversaire Cameroon. Our CAO rep dropped one off for me to try the other day. I am usually not a huge CAO fan, but I did like the l'Anniversaire Maduro, so I guess we'll see how it goes.

I saw a few of those for 30% off at my B&M shop checked em out and they seemed fine. maybe they just weren't selling? Anyways let us know how it is i'm curious and may pick up a couple.

I am actually writing a "play by play" review of it right now while smoking.

I have yet to decide that...Guitarman S.T. and I are off to a B&M for some Presidents day sale...I am mostly likely going to go with a LFD of some sort...

Back