prices at CI vs. NewHavana

fizguy

Lowland Gorilla
Cigars International lists their price for a box of Tatuaje Brown Label Regios (robustos) at $166 but I have never seen them listed as In Stock. NewHavanacigars lists at $225 and they are almost always in stock. Has anyone ever actually purchased them at CI? What gives?

yes i have, 166 is correct but you have to check evry week for new stock to get them, they sell out in two days at that price:tu

I've scoured the internet for the best prices on many different Tatuaje, specifically the 2006, 2003 and Reserva J21. Stock has been sparse on a lot of these, and I think that is one reason the price stays higher. I've found that when I call on some of the lower prices, they tend to not actually be there anymore. I've taken to calling before throwing my card out there with Tat's recently, because I'm learning that the name of the game for Tatuaje is to rule the supply 'n demand, and keep the interest high.

Newhavana is damn reliable, but they're not the cheapest for sure. The one thing I've found great about newhavana is their stock is in great shape. Sometimes you gotta go with the sure thing for Tat's.

Back