Prince Pocket Torch PB-207 Possible group buy

bonggoy

token
After reading a review of this lighter in here http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=21959, I got one myself.

Anyway, the prices of these lighters runs from $25 to $54 dollars. I got mine for $25 dollars. I spoke to the vendor about a possible group buy. The vendor will bring down the price to $22 dollar each shipped for minimum of 12 orders.

When we reach 12 participants, I will collect payments (MO, personal checks, paypal (add 3.5%)) and then place the order.

My lighter took seven days to get here via regular shipping.

Oh btw, I am not making any money out of this deal. Just trying to help out fellow BOTL/SOTL get a good deal on a really great lighter.

Obviously, I can't post the vendor information because of clubstogie's vendor policy. PM me for vendor information.

Add your name here if you are interested.

are these the child resistant versions? do we get to pick our own color? i'm pretty interested especially if its the non CR version.

:tpd: I've been wanting to get one, but next week's engagements might make for tricky.

cool, the one in that pic is the non child resistant one so i'm deffinately in, i'm cool with black too if we're able to pick colors.

I have one of these. If ya'll are looking for a good lighter, best jump on on this.

Good deal on setting this up Bonggoy.
Stacey

I'm interested.

When do you think the order is going to go out? I'll be busy as hell next week, but I can probably scrounge up a MO this weekend.

fl0at said:
I'm interested.

When do you think the order is going to go out? I'll be busy as hell next week, but I can probably scrounge up a MO this weekend.

It will depend on how fast we can gather 12 participants and how fast the payments will get to me.

1. RPB67
2. rutkus
3. Ghostrider
4. fl0at

Somebody informed me that they got their's cheaper than what I got. I am waiting for the vendor information and will get back to you.

In the meantime, price is still $22 dollars from the same vendor.

Another awesome GB, Bonggoy! First the MRN now the PB-207. I have one and it is great. I'm tempted to get another for back-up at this price. I got mine from the same vendor he is using, and mine did come with the rubber base stand.

mark me down for one.. i was about to order one the other day.. (from the same vendor I believe)

one question, if you make a single payment i assume they all get sent to you? do you have to put out cash to send them to us (or is that factored into the 22)>

It will depend on how fast we can gather 12 participants and how fast the payments will get to me.

1. RPB67
2. rutkus
3. Ghostrider
4. fl0at
5.pinoyman
6.mindflux
7.puffdaddy (couldn't resist)
8.The Floydp's (Frank and Anita)

Back