Puros Indios Maxima Reserva

OnePyroTec

Lowland Gorilla
For those who have not heard of this cigar, it is the brand new one from Puros Indios. They are GOOD looking smokes, and stamped right on the box, "STRONG CIGARS"

Heres the deal, I have called many of you friends for many years....I wish to share some of these cigars to the first five who respond/read this. There are TWO requirements to have one of these fine smokes.

#1 you MUST be a PUROS INDIOS fan, if you don't like them, never tried them, or think they are just OK, please pass on this offer.

#2 give a review, and keep in mind, it MAY be posted again on other public forums (names omitted)

If you can meet the TWO requirements, use this email to contact me. SilverStateCigar@aol.com (I live in the silver state LOL)

Also mention what cigar board you are going to review for. I will be posting this on one other board.

Wayne
OnePyroTec

I am responding. I am through with cubans for a bit, time to get some domestics. What sizes does he have on this blend? complexity?

I'm responding. I enjoy Puros Indios, but this would be my first attempt at a review, so if you would rather pass and wait for a more experienced smoker, I'll understand completely.

5 sizes Enya, Churchill, Toro, Corona, Robusto, and PC. They are supposed to be FULL bodied. Have not tried one yet, they are brand new. No one has had them yet. At least that I know of.

I can say they look and smell GREAT!!!

OnePyroTec

OK that's it, we have found our 5 golden tickets....all the spots have been taken.

THE LIST OF REVIEWERS IS.........

Brandon
Edisonbird
Enyafan
Hbooker
Radar

Ya see, staying up late is good for something....

OnePyroTec }> }> }>

I hear ya! I will mention it to Carlos next time I talk with him, but don't hold your breath. This cigar has been in the making for a long time.....I will let ya know what the outcome is.

OPT

Back