Pushing some friends down the slippery slope

jaymz

preserver of the universe
Just received my order of a few "first class" humidor combos mixed in with some JoeCigar daily deals ...

using these as Christmas gifts for a few of my friends, started seasoning the humidors already for them.

739qss5.jpg

That is awesome...You are definitely as good friend and can't wait to hear about how far down the slope they made it in a few months lol.

Wow! I just ordered a new humi and offered my old one to one of my friends (I'll likely drop a cigar in there or two as well when I hand it over ;) ). I thought I was being nice, but this is a great gesture.

Well done! I have pushed 4 of my friends down the slope over the past year. Ain't it fun!?! :r

I've started a few of my trainee's down the slope.It's fun but most of think I'm evil now that they know how slippery it is,:r

A good freind of mine gave me my first humidor, it the most expensive gift I've ever been given, it just keeps costing more and more.

I'm sure your friends will appreciate, the nice gift. very thoughtfull

Give this man some ring guage for being one heck of a nice friend. I did.

Your friends are very lucky!!

Hope they enjoy :ss

I hear the word "bastage" building up in a lot of spouses. I did the same thing to a friend and brother-in-law this year. It is only a friendly push...

Back