Question about CI.

AsetOne

Gorilla
I have looked everywhere on the site, but i cant find a list of places they ship to, i presume with a name like cigars international, the ship internationally right?

So my question is, does anyone know if they ship to Australia, because there are a few cigars i would like from there that are very hard to find here.

Thanks for the help.

James

Smokes like RP's seem popular here, and i have never seen them in adelaide, or any of the australian sites i browse so i would like to try those, Olivas, Padrons i can get here but they cost a mint (may aswell by a habano for the money they want for the padron) and a few others.

Basically because habanos are legal here generally speaking thats all a B&M or internet site will stock, my local has 2 cuban cabinets and one dominican, no nicaragua, or any others for that matter, so it is hard to find smokes like the RPs etc.

They all stock the premium DR smokes, but i would like to expand my knowledge of cigars, and you can only do that by trying from all countries right :)

Off topic a little i bought my first NC today, a davidoff 3000 :D

James

I figured that too, but alas they do not. Ironic, n'est pas?

In fact, most of the big online cigar vendors (CI, Famous, Holts etc) don't ship internationally. Your best bet is to find a smaller vendor, although that means paying more for the sticks and usually having to pay ridiculously overpriced premium shipping. Grrr.

I figured that too, but alas they do not. Ironic, n'est pas?

In fact, most of the big online cigar vendors (CI, Famous, Holts etc) don't ship internationally. Your best bet is to find a smaller vendor, although that means paying more for the sticks and usually having to pay ridiculously overpriced premium shipping. Grrr.

damn. i cant win lol :D
ahhhhh maybe one day i will fly to the states and pick up as many as i can lol, until then i will keep paying ridiculous prices here in adelaide :D
$55 for an opus robusto anyone?

Check Atlantic Cigar and on their website Famous does say that they ship international orders.

on their website Famous does say that they ship international orders.

Ah yes, this is true my mistake.

However, speaking from personal experience, I tried to find some good value day-to-day smokes a few months back...

Dear Harpo,

Thank you for your interest in Famous Smoke Shop.

Here is a quote for the cigars you are interested in;

Hoyo Dark Sumatra Media Noche 5-pack $20.99
Partagas Black Magnifico 5-pack $25.99
Sanch Panza Quixote 5-pack $13.99

Shipping $39.00

Total $99.97

:r

Combine that with the fact they claimed that my Mastercard wasn't registered to my delivery address :confused: I didn't bother going through with the order and cancelled my account. :BS

Check Cigar King as well, I checked their website and they indicated that they ship overseas. Here's the link: http://www.cigarking.com/

They're a good store, we have one here in Chicago and the other is located in Scottdale, Arizona.

Goodluck, mate!!!!

Check Cigar King as well, I checked their website and they indicated that they ship overseas. Here's the link: http://www.cigarking.com/

They're a good store, we have one here in Chicago and the other is located in Scottdale, Arizona.

Goodluck, mate!!!!

Good tip, thanks!

Oh dear... if they offer reasonable shipping I'm going to be living a life of poverty from now on. :D

Good tip, thanks!

Oh dear... if they offer reasonable shipping I'm going to be living a life of poverty from now on. :D

You're welcome.:tu I'll keep my eyeballs open for you guys, and when I found another one, I'll pass it along.

Maybe try to a trade since it won't cost as much for an individual to ship to you. I never understood company shipping prices. I've shipped to Japan, Australia, and other places for about $10 USPS Priority. What am I missing?

Combine that with the fact they claimed that my Mastercard wasn't registered to my delivery address :confused: I didn't bother going through with the order and cancelled my account.

Okay... first International shipping charges are not cheap by any means, plus someone has to pay import duties if there are some.

As for the MasterCard I don't blame them. There are a lot of people scamming out there using stolen Credit cards etc. A big scam I get is when someone wants to purchase a large amount of inkjet cartridges and have them shipped over night fedex using their Visa Card... or they want an expensive laptop using their Visa Card. You know it's a scam when you quote twice retail and a huge shipping charge and they agree to pay. Famous was only protecting themselves not trying to put you out.

I have looked everywhere on the site, but i cant find a list of places they ship to, i presume with a name like cigars international, the ship internationally right?

So my question is, does anyone know if they ship to Australia, because there are a few cigars i would like from there that are very hard to find here.

Thanks for the help.

James

Good morning James,

I too live intl and have struggled to find someone who will ship.

I have found two that I really like - Kioki Cigars and Taboo Cigars, great customer service and they will bend over backwards to help you!

Travis

Just did a live chat with a CI rep: they do not ship internationally. She wouldn't come right out and say there were concenrs about credit card fraud, but that's the impression I got. The only exception is if you have a military APO/FPO address, but even then the credit card used in the transaction must be issued by a US bank.

Okay... first International shipping charges are not cheap by any means, plus someone has to pay import duties if there are some.

As for the MasterCard I don't blame them. There are a lot of people scamming out there using stolen Credit cards etc. A big scam I get is when someone wants to purchase a large amount of inkjet cartridges and have them shipped over night fedex using their Visa Card... or they want an expensive laptop using their Visa Card. You know it's a scam when you quote twice retail and a huge shipping charge and they agree to pay. Famous was only protecting themselves not trying to put you out.

Fair enough. One less customer for them. ;)

You might want to contact http://www.kiokicigars.com/. It's a new ccompany started by a BOTL here on Club Stogie. I have not ordered from this company yet but have read good reviews about this companies customer service. They also ship internationally.

I have ordered from Eric (kioki) and he will take great care of you. Drop him a PM he checks them regularly I am at work or I would throw up his email addy

Thanks for the links and advice all, definately a good lot of computer time is needed to sort through everything on these sites. :)

Dear oh dear, my CC isnt gonna know what hit it come payday :r:D

James

i should never have asked....just looked at all those links :dr:dr:dr
my cigar wishlist just quadrupled......
looks like ill be on the instant noodle diet for a long time to save enough cash for the hundreds of cigars i want :r:r

Back