Quintess Corona

illinoishoosier

Will Whore for Cigars
Not sure where I picked this little stick up. Not normally a size I'd smoke, but didn;t want to be up too late tonight, so after the Cusano 18 paired maduro (review coming) thought I'd go with something that would smoke a little quicker.

Wish I had my camera to take pics, but no luck.

First thing I noticed on this stick was the cap. It didn;t look right, looked a little ragged. Also, stick had a large vein runnning the length.

Pre lit aroma had a sweet smell, not real strong.

It lit ok, but the draw was tight. It made it difficult to keep lit, kept sputtering even if I set it down for only a minute or two. had to really puff on it. This made it burn a little hot which led to my first issue....it burned my throat! The aroma was good and the flavor wasn;t bad, kinda spicy cinnamon. But that draw made it tough to enjoy.

Ash actually held pretty good, but having to relight all the time, kept the ash falling. Ash was dark and tight.

Never had a stick burn my throat the way this one did, so this one will earn a low score unfortunately.

Only going to smoke this one to the band, just stopped having much flavor from me "hotboxing" it to keep it lit.

All in all, we give this one 1.75 out of 5.

:ss

Back