Quit Being a Lurking Gorilla Wanna Be...

dwhitacre

My Other Brother Darrell
Quit Being a Lurking Gorilla Wanna Be and Become a Gorilla Today!!!

Every day I look down at the bottom of the page to see something like this...

whos_online.gif
Currently In The Jungle: : 342 (200 Gorilla and 142 Lurking Gorilla Wanna Be's)
Most primates ever online was 1,338, 06-27-2007 at 07:12 AM.

Personally, I lurked for a few days and then took the plunge and became a Club Stogie Newb Gorilla!!! I never realized how much my life would change just by making that decision.

If you enjoy cigars, conversation, camaraderie and a lot of fun this is your place!!!

Being here I have smoked more cigars than I could ever imagine I would. I have made more friends than I ever thought possible. Club Stogie has become an extended family for me, my wife and baby.

What are you waiting for??? Your life can change today!!!

Become a Gorilla!!!

http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/register.php

Last edited:
I agree you'll make new friends that will become quite close... btw do we get a cool sig bar for this?

the worst that is gonna happen is that you spend more on cigars...I mean is that such a big deal anyways?!?!

Quit Being a Lurking Gorilla Wanna Be and Become a Gorilla Today!!!

Every day I look down at the bottom of the page to see something like this...

whos_online.gif
Currently In The Jungle: : 342 (200 Gorilla and 142 Lurking Gorilla Wanna Be's)
Most primates ever online was 1,338, 06-27-2007 at 07:12 AM.

Personally, I lurked for a few days and then took the plunge and became a Club Stogie Newb Gorilla!!! I never realized how much my life would change just by making that decision.

If you enjoy cigars, conversation, camaraderie and a lot of fun this is your place!!!

Being here I have smoked more cigars than I could ever imagine I would. I have made more friends than I ever thought possible. Club Stogie has become an extended family for me, my wife and baby.

What are you waiting for??? Your life can change today!!!

Become a Gorilla!!!

http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/register.php

Agreed. Drink the kool-aid and step onto the slope. You will be happy you did. And before you ask the spacecraft will pick us up in the year 2013.

*Disclaimer: There is no kool-aid and most likely no spactcraft, however you will learn a lot, meet new friends and find some good smokes. *

Wheew! I finally made it here. Sorry it took so long. I just started into cigars about 2 months ago. I just ordered my second humi today. Yikes!

Wheew! I finally made it here. Sorry it took so long. I just started into cigars about 2 months ago. I just ordered my second humi today. Yikes!

Looks like we have a biter! Welcome to CS, bro! Any others out there? Come on, you know you want to join. :ss Great thread by the way! :tu :tu

I have to disagree continue lurking, your wallet will thank you. I joined 2 weeks ago and I don’t want to think about what I've spent on cigars and cigar paraphernalia in those 2 weeks. My first humi came 3 days ago, a 100 count, and I already have 80 cigars in the mail with my address on them. Looks like I’ll be setting up a coolerdor, or maybe a vinotemp, hell maybe I will just build a walk in humi...:ss

jk If you are already lurking its only a matter of time before you fall down the slope anyway might as well make some friends on the way down.

Last edited:
I have to disagree continue lurking, your wallet will thank you. I joined 2 weeks ago and I don’t want to think about what I've spent on cigars and cigar paraphernalia in those 2 weeks. My first humi came 3 days ago, a 100 count, and I already have 80 cigars in the mail with my address on them. Looks like I’ll be setting up a coolerdor, or maybe a vinotemp, hell maybe I will just build a walk in humi...:ss

jk there is a lot of great people here with a lot of great information if you register you can be one of them.

and then you learn to live comfortably in your car.

:chk:chk:chk:chk:chk:chk:chk:chk
You'll have alot of good cigars though.

Welcome Gentlemen

B

I quit lurking and was welcomed into the jungle last night. Glad to join the group. Looking forward to participating.

Back