Quite possibly the dumbest thing I've done in a while...

boonedoggle

Goal: 1,000,000,000 posts
Decided to fire up a Perdomo ESV 91. Clipped the cap. Began toasting. After concentrating on the toast for around 5 seconds, I realized I was toasting the HEAD! Ugghh. I don't know what I was thinking about, but it was something I used to do often when I smoked cigarettes, but NEVER a cigar! I'm losing my marbles. Regardless, I clipped the charred part off, fixed a little unraveling, and saved the day. odd times.:confused:

:r :r :r

I'm not laughing at you brother........I'm laughing with you...

Way to think quick and save the stick. ................Hey that rhymes.

:ss

Well I can not say I have ever done that but I wont count myself out yet.

Sorry about you "mishap" but atleast you ended up smokin it anyway.:ss :tu

Don't feel too bad, I did that with a torp one time. One of the reasons that I don't drink too often.:tu

Would it have been an even dumber move just to turn the cigar around and smoke it backwards? That's what I probably would have done :r

Would it have been an even dumber move just to turn the cigar around and smoke it backwards? That's what I probably would have done :r

Oh, that crossed my mind. Then again, what if someone was watching?! I would look like a fool! :r

Bill Cosby tells a story, he was smoking an H. Upmann and watching the news unfold about Nancy Kerrigan being attacked. He was in such a hypnotic stage that he picked up the cigar, stuck it in his mouth and his tongue told him something was not right. Sure enough he stuck that cigar in his mouth ash first.

Oddity happens to the best of us!

:ss

That's sorta like wipin before ya poop Jimmy, and no, I don't need verification if you have in fact done this as well.:r

NO big deal I've done that before, of course I was 6 and it was a bubble gum cigar... you're just a late bloomer.

Decided to fire up a Perdomo ESV 91. Clipped the cap. Began toasting. After concentrating on the toast for around 5 seconds, I realized I was toasting the HEAD! Ugghh. I don't know what I was thinking about, but it was something I used to do often when I smoked cigarettes, but NEVER a cigar! I'm losing my marbles. Regardless, I clipped the charred part off, fixed a little unraveling, and saved the day. odd times.:confused:

I almost did it with a CAO Gold Perfecto one time. The dumb part was the band was still on. :confused:

Back