Ratters hates me, or, Acid Krush

weak_link

Lowland Gorilla
Spent a nice two smoke afternoon with my pal and yours, fellow CS'er Ratters.

He graciously left a couple smokes behind, including this Acid Krush thing.

I had just enjoyed a beautiful Dona Flor Selecao and was enjoying the finish on that fantastic smoke. But this review isn't about that. Oh no.

So the rain is coming down pretty good and it's still early. A quick last smoke for the night is just the thing before bed, right?

Ratters left this little Acid Krush thing over and it looked like just the trick. I figured I'd keep an open mind and try something new.

Size: I have no idea. About 3 3/4" long and smaller than a lancero ring gauge.

Feel: Firm, dry.

Smell: Took it out of the wrapper and Whoa Nelly!!! 'Open mind. Must keep open mind' I remind myself. Ratters said it smelled like incense but I thought he was speaking more metaphorically rather than literally.

Draw: Just dandy for such a 'lil guy.

Pre-draw taste: Spice explosion. Shades of smoking cloves in high school and trying hard to be cool while failing miserably.

Light: Torch made quick work of it.

Start/Finish. I'll let the photo speak for itself.

aeace2da0449bddb8af9f8f43f6306454g.jpg

To conclude, I lit it, took two puffs, immediately got a headache and determined Ratters was passive aggressively trying to inflict great mental anguish upon myself, or, this thing was quite possibly the worst cigar I had ever smoked. This cigar makes a Swisher Sweet seem like a dream boat of a smoke.

I felt robbed of the delicious after taste of the Dona Flor and am not too proud to chalk it up to my noobness. I also blame Ratters for deliberately setting me up to smoke a horrible, unforgiving "cigar."
:BS:ms:mad:

If anyone has good revenge tactics feel free to pm me your most evil plot. I may have to turn this into a contest for a decent stick or two as gratitude for your evil revenge plan.
:hn

Last edited:
Were you wearing your purple night gown when you were smoking that, Eric?

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry I have you covered, Eric!!!

I'll take a label off of one of these - the old switch-a-rue!!!:tu

acidltddefkp8.jpg

Don't say that on this site!!!

I got warned my very first day here.

See this page: http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=20834&page=77

BigFrankMd nailed me!!! Noobs beware!!!

Ever since then I keep my ACID infused out of the same space.

You might try shoving them up a horses ass and let them rest for about....10 lifetimes. They wouldn't taste any better but at least it might kill the smell a bit when they come out of the cellophane.

Last edited:
Weak_link, I have to ask Bob's question...

How do you know what Horses' A$$ taste like?

But you're right, time in there probably wouldn't do anything but infuse flavor in said Horse.

Last edited:
Smell: Took it out of the wrapper and Whoa Nelly!!! 'Open mind. Must keep open mind' I remind myself. Ratters said it smelled like incense but I thought he was speaking more metaphorically rather than literally.

That should have been your first clue of what was to come :pu

That'd be like munching on a bowl of potpourri.

Back