real or fake? *pic*

Status
Not open for further replies.

[OT] Loki

Chestbeating Pack Leader
A buddy of mine is wondering if this is real or not. He says a buddy got it in mexico, I'm thinking it's fake.

Oh for God sake. Really. If it was procured in Mexico and was not purchased in a LCDH, there is about a 95% chance it is fake.

Now...with that in mind...just look at the thing. That band is sloppy, sloppy, sloppy. So is that wrapper. Need I say more?

No triple cap and the band color looks off. Just my thoughts.

Oh for God sake. Really. If it was procured in Mexico and was not purchased in a LCDH, there is about a 95% chance it is fake.

Now...with that in mind...just look at the thing. That band is sloppy, sloppy, sloppy. So is that wrapper. Need I say more?

I wouldn't smoke it with your lips.
:tpd::tpd::tpd:

A real band seen here:

count_mc1_lrg.gif

The Fleur-de-lis in your friends looks all ****ed up, for one thing

It would be nice if people took advantage of Skip's offer to answer these questions through a pm and his Newbie Advisory Board.

http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=89809

That's why he made the offer. :tu

Fake for sure.

But a real cigar....no doubt...It's probably not plastic....I don't think.

Last edited:
way to be thorough Tanner LOL

my noob take:

Font looks off
Fleur de Lis looks fuzzy (may be the pic but it looks too fat and mushy)
Ridges shouldn't bleed into the border

:2

Sorry about the long diatribe, Tony!

The band is way too dark, the Fleur de Lis looks is not only a bit blurry, but it's not nearly detailed enough... and the wrapper looks like it has two different "shades" of maduro on it!!!!!!!!!!!

almost as bad as the one i got yesterday. she said, it came from a pretty glass top box...no joke.

A buddy of mine is wondering if this is real or not. He says a buddy got it in mexico, I'm thinking it's fake.

Tell him, "it might be real" and to just smoke it. It he likes it great. It's silly to place his expectations in question over one cigar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back