Recent Additions

jaysun23

Young Ape
Here are my most recent additions to my humidor. Both have been discussed in other posts but I wanted to throw in some pictures of the goods.

1st is the results of a contest EMSinTraining was running. I've only had the 5 Vegas before so I have 9 new sticks to try.
DSCN0777.jpg

2nd is 2 sampler packs ordered through Altadis more than 2 months ago, but they finally arrived (but I never received my free Montey or Upmann that I registered for)
DSCN0778.jpg

Altadis got me my Gisperts a couple of days back...still waiting on my R&Js...I have gotten two freebies though, a H Upman Cameroon and another one that I can't remember for the life of me.:confused:

Very nice. The 5 Vegas Serie 'A' is a good smoke. I've also tried the Maxx, but didn't care for it. Haven't tried any of the other yet. Enjoy:pp

Here are my most recent additions to my humidor. Both have been discussed in other posts but I wanted to throw in some pictures of the goods.

1st is the results of a contest EMSinTraining was running. I've only had the 5 Vegas before so I have 9 new sticks to try.
DSCN0777.jpg

man you do NOT want that Cien Ano's, LG and edicion De Silvio!
you can always send them to me :ss:chk:chk
im just trying to save you from the pain that could follow :mn

and just one more thing_ ENJOY THAT PERDOMO!
its there greatest cigar to date, in honor of Nick perdomo's grand father i believe that got him into the business-

Back