Relaxing this evening pic

JPH

Ted Peffer fan club
Was just chilling on my g/f's balcony enjoying a 5 Vegas Gold, and a Sam Adams (brewmaster collection) Cream Stout. Though kind of a dreary night 88% humidity..rain showers 75 degrees it was quite enjoyable...thought I would share.
samanssmoke.jpg

me.jpg

Ghetto stinky displayed too for your envy.

Last edited:
Nice, thanks for sharing. Sitting out back smoking a PD, it is nice outside in MO for a change.

Whats a PD? Hell if I know, found it in the humi, have to make a note not to get another.

Looks like a nice time... But it also looks like thats a 5 vegas Gold band, and not a CAO gold band, but it could just be the camera glare too..
Scott

Reactions: JPH
Poriggity said:
Looks like a nice time... But it also looks like thats a 5 vegas Gold band, and not a CAO gold band, but it could just be the camera glare too..
Scott

LOL must have had too many Sam Adams before posting this LOL..your right..Edited!..thanks..

Sounds look an awesome relaxing time.

I wish it would drop to seventy-five degrees here. It does drop to around 82 or 83 or so, with like 80+ humidity. We've actually had a few good nights with a nice breeze here in Houston.

The problem is, is even if the weather is nice to go outside and smoke in the evening, it's the mosquitoes. Last time I smoked (friday) I went outside at about 8 in the evening to sit, listen to music, and observe the street. But I had to wear jeans and a long sleeve shirt to keep the bugs from biting me, even in eighty degree weather. So I sweated a bit as well.

Glad you had a relaxing night!

Good times!

Jeremy, around the exact time you had the stout and the Gold, I was burning a Brazilia Gol! and trying to spray a nest of bees.

SHOE said:
Good times!

Jeremy, around the exact time you had the stout and the Gold, I was burning a Brazilia Gol! and trying to spray a nest of bees.
A little too much excitment for me damn, your night sounded better Jeremy.

I know what you mean, but it's the weirdest thing..on the ground here I would get bitten up like crazy..but for some reason on the third floor balcony..not 1 mosquito....Plus I always thought cigars were natural repellents.
TechMetalMan said:
Sounds look an awesome relaxing time.

I wish it would drop to seventy-five degrees here. It does drop to around 82 or 83 or so, with like 80+ humidity. We've actually had a few good nights with a nice breeze here in Houston.

The problem is, is even if the weather is nice to go outside and smoke in the evening, it's the mosquitoes. Last time I smoked (friday) I went outside at about 8 in the evening to sit, listen to music, and observe the street. But I had to wear jeans and a long sleeve shirt to keep the bugs from biting me, even in eighty degree weather. So I sweated a bit as well.

Glad you had a relaxing night!

JPH said:
I know what you mean, but it's the weirdest thing..on the ground here I would get bitten up like crazy..but for some reason on the third floor balcony..not 1 mosquito....Plus I always thought cigars were natural repellents.

I have found tha cigars to repel to an extent. But if I am wearing flip flops I am ALWAYS bit on my feet, or if I'm wearing shorts I get bit on my legs.

Basically whenever I am not blowing large plumes of smoke or wherever the smoke isn't wafting in the air (anywhere below the cigar) I get bit.

Blows!

Make I should start toking up on 5 at a time or something!!

JPH said:
The smoke just repels my wife.:D

Back