REO

macjoe53

Alpha Silverback
REO Robusto by Rocky Patel.

I just finished my second REO Robusto and I have found a new go to cigar. Good medium to full body, very good draw, plenty of smoke and a very even burn down to about the last third. Very smooth with a slight spiciness. No bitterness or bite even when it got down to the nub. I received these on Friday and they sat in my humidor over the weekend. I smoked the first one yesterday and the second one today. I'm going to try saving the other ones for at least another week or two.

REO Robusto by Rocky Patel.

I just finished my second REO Robusto and I have found a new go to cigar. Good medium to full body, very good draw, plenty of smoke and a very even burn down to about the last third. Very smooth with a slight spiciness. No bitterness or bite even when it got down to the nub. I received these on Friday and they sat in my humidor over the weekend. I smoked the first one yesterday and the second one today. I'm going to try saving the other ones for at least another week or two.

I got a 5er from Cbid and really enjoyed the one I had. Thanks for the review!

MCS

Yup, a great go-to smoke. This won't surpass a premium smoke (Anejo, Opus, La Aurora, etc); but consistently tasty. I always try to keep some around. Medium/Medium in body/flavor; so I don't always pass them out to newbies. Yet... if they already have a few Macs under their belt; I'll pass them one of these to enjoy.

Glad you enjoyed yours!

Nice review.
I had my first REO last night. I didn't know what to expect. I have not see much talk about them here at CS.
Like you it was a very nice cigar, lots of smoke, good burn. Enjoyed it while smoking it, but 20 mins later had get out the toothbrush. It gave me a stale cigar mouth. Some don't but this one did..

Nice review.
I had my first REO last night. I didn't know what to expect. I have not see much talk about them here at CS.
Like you it was a very nice cigar, lots of smoke, good burn. Enjoyed it while smoking it, but 20 mins later had get out the toothbrush. It gave me a stale cigar mouth. Some don't but this one did..

I use Gentleman Jack for mouthwash so I don't know abo9ut a stale cigar mouth.

Would Knob Creek work?:al
Getting ready to smoke something pretty soon. I'll give it a try.

I have a bundle of them in my cooler that I got as a freebie from CI when I ordered a box of Vibe coronas. I haven't tried one yet. Looks like I'll have to.

Funny thing about the REO.....I've bought maybe 5 fivers from Cbid....never considered them an especially premium smoke but they leave my humidor about as fast as any smoke I buy on a regular basis. A 'go-to' in my book. :w

Back