Reputable Cigar Shops near Cabo

Cigar Hound

Reading More Posting Less
If anyone knows of any reputable cigars shops other than the LCdH in Cabo or near Cabo I'd like to hear about it. Also, do you know of any nice cigar friendly restaurants or bars. I'm taking the wife to San Juan del Cabo in a couple of weeks for our 1st anniversary and wanted to find a few places for me!!;)
Thanks in advance
Sean

Have fun man! i bought my stogies in the downtown area, go to the big(er) stores and stay away from the marina, youll get hounded to buy drugs by guys with jewlary on a hanger. there really a bit much after a day next to the warf!

We stayed at the Esperanza (sp?) it was really cool, and because we went for a friends wedding, i didnt go down town more then twice, great party atmosphere (cept for the 16 yr old drunk kids kicking cars)

Cigar Hound said:
Thanks for the help Crazyfool.

anytime i can help :) sorry i cant be more spacific about the 'big stores'. its just; well, there loads of shady guys with mobile humidors, there the worst but the trickey and less obvious is the liquer and tourist shops. they will have a small selection of smokes, all questionable!

the shops that are legit are obvious though. theres only a few but look for the ones that sprung for an actual sign, they have business cards (and things like a logo etc) oh a real walk in humi is rare so find the shops with those and your good to go! but dont worry they'll jump right out at you just stroll downtown

Back