IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0539.jpg

Size: Raleigh (Robusto) 5 x 50
Wrapper: Ecuadorian Connecticut
Binder: Dominican
Filler: Dominican (4 leaves)
Country of Origin: Dominican Republic
Factory: Don Leoncio, SA

I don't have the flavor palette that some of you guys do, yet...

At first glance this was a very well made cigar. No imperfections, a high quality made stick...
Smoking time was about 1.25 hrs...

Once lit this stick had an easy draw, better than many I have had of late. It produced a good amount of smoke and had a razor clean burn until I got to the nub... As is mentioned on the Devil's Weed website, I would place the flavor profile somewhere between Mild & Medium, leaning closer to the Medium side of things...

Overall I was very pleased with this stick. It will for sure find a home in my humi whenever I can find them...

IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

IMG_0545.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

http://www.molinacigar.com/bienvenidos.htm

Sorry for the somewhat blurry pics...

Last edited:
Louis Molina worked at my local B&M and has left to produce his own cigar line, he is a really good guy and a has a true passion for cigars. I am glad to see he has gotten it off the ground. They are having a tasting on it this week at Don Juan cigar company where he was employed.I wish him best of luck with the line and can't wait to try one.:tu

I just saw these today at my B&M. The kid working said they are made here in P'cola, FL!! I paid $5 for the corona. His take on it was that it was a nice mild cigar, and that he preferred it over a Romeo and Julietta. :confused:
Either way I picked up a couple to try.

I just saw these today at my B&M. The kid working said they are made here in P'cola, FL!! I paid $5 for the corona. His take on it was that it was a nice mild cigar, and that he preferred it over a Romeo and Julietta. :confused:
Either way I picked up a couple to try.

That wasn't Robbie's shop (Cordova Cigars) was it??
There not made in P'cola, thats where the HQ for the company is and where it is distributed from... :tu

i have some heading my way, sounds good. i will try to review the Nicot when i get to smoke one... thanks for the review

Interesting. There is a plant 'round these parts called Devil's Weed. If any animal eats it, they die. There is a river nearby where a bunch of cows were hearded to and a bunch of them ate it and died there. They now call that part of the river Devil Creek.

:D

Smoked a Devil's weed last friday and I liked it, it is mild to medium but with more then enough flavor. I will write a review soon.

Thank you for the kind words, gentlemen. We are busy preparing for the IPCPR Trade Show in a few weeks and hope to have more distribution in the coming months. fyi, the cheapest place to find our cigars is www.silocigars.com.

Jamminison, who are you? Ahh, the Don Juan days...

-Luis

I must admit... At my herf this last weekend, Beagleboy offered one to the masses, and I must admit, I was scared to try it... It remained unlit after passing under the inspection round table.

I smelled it and we all thought it had no smell at all, which was very odd to me.

No aroma, Replicant? I hope they smoked fine.

But in any case, I'll have more people get their reviews on our cigar:

The first 10 people to PM me their addy, will get a sampler package of Devil's Weed cigars if they promise to write a review on here. We just want an honest opinion and if it doesn't suit you, that's okay! We want to know why. Unto each his own and this first line is meant to hit the mild-to-medium in strength crowd. We are working with different blends (some stronger ones and more full-bodied) and we will make this offer with those future blends as well. Enjoy CS'ers! :ss

-Luis

Well in less than 10 minutes, we received the first 10 submissions. So be on the lookout for those that got the okay! Keep an eye out in the future for similar offers. Don't worry, we'll do more. Thanks, CS!

-Luis

Back