Review - HdM Excalibur 1066

White97Jimmy

Expresso - Frickin' 81
I've been wanting to try this stick for a while, as it looks pretty tasty.

Got home from work and decided to hook up the lawn sprinklers and smoke a stick. Lit her up and started puffing. The first 10 puffs were a kick in the jaw. It was pretty intense at first, as I am a medium stick type of guy. It had a very leathery taste with a bite of pepper on the tounge and throat. I let it burn for a few minutes and left it on its own. After coming back to it, I started to work this stick. The whole middle of this stick was very good. Very smooth with a little tingle. Again, a bit stronger than I like, but a great stick. Very heavy white smoke. The overall draw was a bit loose for me, but it provided lots of smoke.

The last inch went back to the same intense taste as the beginning of this stick. The beginning and end were just a little too strong for my likes. If the whole stick tasted like the middle did, I would have liked this stick a lot.

Good even burn throughout the stick. Only started to get uneven once, but corrected itself immediately. I will probably buy a few more of these, but give them some resting time. I only let this one rest for about 2 weeks.

Overall score: 7/10

I really like the Dark Knights....purchased a box of those not too long ago. Haven't tried any of the other 1066s.

I got my first Dark Knight from Drob on an NST.

I really enjoyed it, im going to have to pick up a 5 pack or two.

Back