Review of Avanti...not good enough to go in Reviews...

adamh_25_

Evolving Lead Gorilla
Alright, a few weekends back me and my brother were helping clean out the old B&M and helping them move to the new place. Talk about a lot of smoking and a fun weekend. Plenty of freebies. When we were about to leave the guy tossed me some cigar that was left by someone that was in there before us...an Avanti. Smelled like black licorice. Me and the little bro fired this beast up tonight to see what it was like.....ugh. It started out with the sweetest smoke ive ever tasted. And verrrry strong black licorice flavor. It only got worse from there. More black lic....then more....I think i caught a hint of tobacco somewhere in there tho. Between the two of us, we smoked half and had to toss it. That's a 1/4 a piece. When i had a half dry heave/gag it was done. Then nicholas went in and grabbed a swisher to rinse down the flavor....and this is the only time i think i will ever say this....prepare yourselves.....the swisher tasted good. I think im gonna go brush my teeth.

(Sorry if someone is head over heals for these things and loves them....just not our cup of tea.)

Adam

Never had one of these, and from the sounds of it I dont think I want to either.

Thanks for the great non review adam lol

We carry these at the B&M where I work. They are pretty awful to be honest. Unless you REALLY REALLY REALLY like licorice... stay away! These things are so strong in licorice we have to seal them in plastic bags in the humidor to keep the smell from permeating everything else in the walk-in. However, there must be something appealing to these... there is this one guy that LOVES these. And trust me, he gets PISSED when we run out of them. lol But I think he is the only one who buys them.

Warhorse545 said:
I hate to say it, but I just might have to look into this one. I totally love licorice.

Stacey

Stacey just promise me when I come to Round Rock to Herf with you guys that you wont smoke one of these :D

adamisdumb said:
Adam is dumb! :):al :)
haha who is this...someone that wants to lose a few fingers or an arm/leg in an unfortunate mail accident? I have snipers cleaning there guns as we speak.....they will be locked and loaded on a whim........:D.
Adam

Thanks for the review/heads-up. I am the antithisis of a black licorice fan...so I now know what NOT to try.

As I go thru school for Music Education...it is very important to learn from your teachers and decide what type of a teacher you want to be, but it is equally important to have a sh#ty teacher, and learn what kind you DON'T want to be.

This story is a metephor of the Avanti cigar :D

ill give you a hint who this is adam, the cigar we had the other night was awsome...and the wrapper to the cigar your not reviewing smells like it once held a nice, fresh piece of black licourice. haha.:sl :fu :mn :BS

Back