Review RP Vintage 1990 M

Sigarz

Gorilla
I had a chance today to try a fresh one from a box i just received. I noticed some major differences between this 'age' versus one I had smoke after sitting in the humi for a few months.

First thing I noticed was that the burn was slightly uneven compared to the moore aged one. the flavors while still smooth and nutty with hints of cocoa, were slightly bitter. tha draw was very nice typical of a RP. the shape and texture had a resemblance to a padron 64. so the extra few months sitting in the humi will make a huge difference with this gar, however that being said this one straight out of the box was still a very enjoyable smoke.

I have been looking for a good robusto size smoke with a smooth and medium bodied flavor and excellent construction. This definately meets that criteria.
:w

What do you mean by 1990 M? I'm almost certain the vintage series come in a single wrapper choice. The 90s being something and the 92s being something else (too lazy to look up lol). Or am I missing something?

very true the Robustos are a maduro wrapper and are characteristic of the 1990 line where the 1992 are a dark natural wrapper. sorry for the excessive detail :D

Back