RG preference?

I'll pretty much agree I dont think you can go wrong with a Robusto size cigar. Heck thats about all thats in my Humi.

No one RG....However I do prefer smaller Rg in Cubans and larger in Non Cuban cigars. I think some people miss out on some great cigars by being hung up on RG size.

I prefer smokes in the 50 range, but I have Go Eagles!had and enjoyed 62's.

Size is all relavent though. Since I have a big Go Eagles! mouth, the big sticks don't bother me as much as others.

Ohh, by the way, nice win Monday. Your going to need a bunch of help if they play like that Sunday.

I prefer smokes in the 50 range, but I have Go Eagles!had and enjoyed 62's.

Size is all relavent though. Since I have a big Go Eagles! mouth, the big sticks don't bother me as much as others.

Ohh, by the way, nice win Monday. Your going to need a bunch of help if they play like that Sunday.

Big mouth is right! That mouth is going to end up costing you several cigars in lost wagers.

my wife says the robusto's make me look like a poser. I get good flavor from some Corona's and PCs, but I'll still smoke the larger RG in hiding! :ss

Interesting thread... I tend to go with Robusto and up (50+), but I've enjoyed the RP Vintages in the sixty size. It's a serious time commitment at 2 to 2.5 hours but if I have the time I'm not at all opposed to busting out the big boys.

It varies from cigar to cigar. Some blends are best in the corona, while others the torpedo is tops. If I am trying a cigar for the first time I will usually pick up a perfecto when available so I can taste the blend across several ring gauges. For cigars without a perfecto in the line I will usually get a corona or robusto.

I in no way ment I will only smoke robustos just the size I prefer in most sticks. I also enjoy coronas. Most of the time I dont have time for a 7X60 cigar so I dont keep alot on hand.

Back