RG Preference

OtterAKL4987

Blathering Elite Wannabe
I have noticed that since I started smoking I have begun to gravitate toward the smaller RGs in the last couple of months. When I first started smoking I think I just wanted to smoke a big cigar, but now I have come enjoy a nice corona or petite corona. Just thought I'd start a discussion. Any opinions welcome.

Me, too. Anything under around a 45. I will smoke the larger ones, but need to be somewhere I can spend the time. Small kids, cold weather (or hot), working late, etc. leave me strapped for time, so short and fat or long and skinny work better for me. It's a churchill on the golf course, but that's about it.

Huge fan of most ring gauges south of 58. I normally stick to 42-50 for 80% of my sticks, but I do as of late, LOVE a good torp, so 54 and 56 also makes its way into my rotation. But for the lonely smoke, I love a 4.5x44 petite corona.

Guess they all have their place.......

I think my favourite size is the Robusto but I can appreciate a smaller RG one of my favourites these days is the LGC Medaille d'Or No.1.

I prefer a toro or robusto

Yup thats's my favorite size as well....although I have been known to enjoy churchills quite often.

We had a cigar event not too long ago and I have a huge smoke was like a 56+ rg and it kicked my butt a bit lol. :ss

I haven't settled on a RG yet, but I do prefer the shorter smokes. That may change in the summer time though when the weather isn't so damn cold and the days are longer.

i have noticed the same. I like a robusto, but thats about as big as I like. have a bunch of toros in the humi wasting away. Have really gotten into lanceros and lonsdales recently.

I've been leaning to the smaller shorter sizes also, probably due to just not having enough time for a Churchill.

I normally enjoy something in the 50 range. but lately time has been at a premium so I've been smoking smaller smokes in the 40 range.

Back