Ricky may be evil

Volt

Chestbeating Pack Leader
Ok, just smoked a stick Ricky bombed me with back in April. Sweet, creamy, smooth, no spice/pepper. About 5" x 48. I have no idea what it was other than the label says Ramon Allones Habana. Please tell me this wasn't a CC....

I need more and they need to be accessable!

ricky_RA.jpg

:r:r

I got my first RASS from Ricky as well. AWESOME smoke.

You want more? I want an addy:gn:gn

I've only had one from my secret stash of 4 or 5 ccs, and that was enough to know that those are outstanding cigars.

Dude--you're so screwed....:D

:r:r

I got my first RASS from Ricky as well. AWESOME smoke.

You want more? I want an addy:gn:gn

Nope, baaaddd cigar. Evil! Taste to good to get hooked on. I have to say it was a great evening smoking on the back deck, watching the deer move through the woods.

I know understand some of the coments though I have read about this one. It was a great smoke and nubbed to the point the goatee was endanger :ss

PS - Thanks Ricky!

No way man, your not hooked. It was one of those cheap 50 cent cigars pre embargo. Don't worry, you've been bitten.....:r but now you'll go blind. :cool:

RASS are a very nice stick - that was the first CC I bought - it's gotten kind of silly since then. :r

Ok, just smoked a stick Ricky bombed me with back in April. Sweet, creamy, smooth, no spice/pepper. About 5" x 48. I have no idea what it was other than the label says Ramon Allones Habana. Please tell me this wasn't a CC....

I need more and they need to be accessable!

ricky_RA.jpg

Sure it wasn't a Gurkha in a different band?

thLaughing_RoflSmileyLJ.gif

You are soooooo phucked now my friend!

Back