Road Trip Herf.....

mikey202

GO STEELERS!!!!!
A.K.A... a weekend with Alex (Snkbyt) to go see Ron(Ron1yy).

Wife says, "Can't wait to go to the beach!"

ON the Road Again!!! Nice way to spend the last part of my Vacation!!!:tu

Got my torch,Herf-a-Dor,gerbils,Beverages:al,smokes, camera....you know i'll try to get a picture of Alex smilin'!!!

will update with pics.....stay tuned Gorillas!!!!:ss

Always an honor to hang with the Bro's!!!!!! Hard part is going to be trying to get the guys not to work!!!!!!!

Ron

had a great time yesterday..............scored on some old yellow cello Excalibur III.........nicely aged in the back of the B&M humi

worked helping move things around and doing inventory (thats how we found the old stuff)

came home and cooked steaks in the rain

Ron, Vic, Mike, Mike, Mike.............always a pleasure hanging out w/these guys.........till next time

I owe both Alex and Mikey a HUGE Favor for everything they did yesterday. My original thought was we would hang for a while and I would get some things done while having a smoke with the Bros. WAY WRONG!!!!! First thing they both said was "How can we help"!!!! Figure this, These guys drove hours to get down here and the first thing they want to do is help me setup the store!!!!!!! How can I possible repay then?!?!?! Without their help yesterday, I wouldn't have gotten a third done what we accomplished.

Mikey, Always a pleasure. BTW, I had one of those peppers when I got home and DAMN it was good!!!!!! It maybe a while until we herf again, but just remember that I owe you BIG!!!!

Alex, What can I say about a brother that is ALWAYS throwing grenades and bombs everytime we hook up!?!?!?!?! Last time the attention getter, now this time some Cold Steel!!!!!!! Next time we hook up, I think I got something for you Bro.

Ron

Can I get a little RG help here Guys. I'm getting the can't give rep message when I'm trying to hit Alex and Mikey up.

Last edited:
I owe both Alex and Mikey a HUGE Favor for everything they did yesterday. My original thought was we would hang for a while and I would get some things done while having a smoke with the Bros. WAY WRONG!!!!! First thing they both said was "How can we help"!!!! Figure this, These guys drove hours to get down here and the first thing they want to do is help me setup the store!!!!!!! How can I possible repay then?!?!?! Without their help yesterday, I wouldn't have gotten a third done what we accomplished.

Mikey, Always a pleasure. BTW, I had one of those peppers when I got home and DAMN it was good!!!!!! It maybe a while until we herf again, but just remember that I owe you BIG!!!!

Alex, What can I say about a brother that is ALWAYS throwing grenades and bombs everytime we hook up!?!?!?!?! Last time the attention getter, now this time some Cold Steel!!!!!!! Next time we hook up, I think I got something for you Bro.

Ron

OK Ron...mark your calender for opening day..............I'll be packing heat :gn

:tuHey Ron!!! It was no problem to help out. It was my pleasure. Now that i know you like Hot Stuff and knives...HEE HEEEE HEEEEE!!!!!

Mike(Cobraskip),Mikey(MadeinDade)and Vic, it was a pleasure as always, and thanks for the cigars. The store was awsome, and I know ya'll will make that place top notch.

Thanks to Alex and Cheryl, for puttin' me and the wifey up for the night.

I'll try and make it for the Grand opening, and Ron...thanks for the hook-up on the cigars!!!:ss

Oh, and for the record.........After 4 herfs, I FINALLY got a pic of a smiling SnkByt!!!!!!! I'll post some pics tonigh

Ron

Back