Roadtrip Herf: Smoking our way across country

ambientboy

...from the internet.
Help along the way? Thoughts? Ideas?

My roadtrip with my bro is finally planned as of this morning:

Sunday August 12th, Rochester, NY to Philadelphia to pick up sister's car, turn around and head west.

Between the 12th and 14th we will be traversing primarily on I-80 all the way to San Francisco.

The 14th-16th will be in San Fran. (Tuesday - Thursday)

The 16th we will drive up the coast on Rt.101 to Seattle.

Seattle: 16th-18th
Vancouver: 18th/19th

Drive home across Washington, Montana, then cutting down and back to Philly then home: August 19th-22nd.

So if anyone lives in Seattle, Vancouver, or San Francisco and wants to smoke it up with a couple NYers, we're game! If you can think of anywhere we should stop specifically, check out sites, etc. Let me know. Well be on the iBook whenever wireless allows, so I'll be checking CS.

you're not coming anywhere near me, but that sounds like an excellent trip you have planned - ask clampdown for some road-trip CDs!

good luck and have fun in san francisco.

sounds like fun idea.. same as stated above you are not coming my way... have a safe and enjoyable trip... :tu

Now I'm wondering if we should come home through the middle of the country.... Anyone in Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, or PA?

Thats a lot of mileage you guys are going to do there.

You better be all stocked up ! :ss

I'm bringing the Cigar Caddy (15ct) stocked, and then if we run across B&Ms along the way, we'll stock up if we have to.

Have fun!! There has got to be a smoke lounge someplace in Reno before you head over the hill to Sac.

In your *SISTER'S* car? I hope she's smoke-friendly. Two dedicated Herfers, 10 days in a car...All the Febreeze in the world and you still won't be able to deny you smoked in her rig.:ss:tu:ss

man...I-80 skips right along the south side of Chicago. I bet some of the MoB could try to slip down there and smoke it up with you at a rest stop or something.....

I'll be in AZ or I would be all over this!

man...I-80 skips right along the south side of Chicago. I bet some of the MoB could try to slip down there and smoke it up with you at a rest stop or something.....

I'll be in AZ or I would be all over this!

Our time to hit up BOTLs mid-country will be on the way back because we're taking 4 days to return from Vancouver as opposed to the 2 days straight we're pushing to get out there. So, sometime between the 19th and the 22nd. As for smoking in the car, that can't happen, unfortunately. She'd kill us.

Last edited:
Now I'm wondering if we should come home through the middle of the country.... Anyone in Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, or PA?

I'm in Philly, though I won't be around on the 12th when you're coming here for sure. If you end up here any day after that PM me or something! :)

I'm in Philly, though I won't be around on the 12th when you're coming here for sure. If you end up here any day after that PM me or something! :)

We'll be back in Philly most likely on the 21st, though I'm unsure of our timeframe.

I travel most of those roads fairly often.beautiful country through most of that run..I 80 Through PA is very nice.Sucks in the winter in an 80,000 LB truck thow :r

Sounds like a great trip! Ah...to be young again.

Not sure about the 15-ct Cigar Caddy, though. You may want to increase the size container. Between what you take and what you pick up on the road...15-ct might get full pretty quick, especially if you meet some brothers along the way.

It also sounds like unless you are referring to "Sister Frances" your REAL sister might spank a bit of your rear end when you return her car smelling like old stogies! Hope you can out run her!

Enjoy the trip! I'm envious. :tu

Back