Roadtrip Return! **PICS**

ambientboy

...from the internet.
7000 miles and ten days of rocking the US of A. :ss

We made it back into town last night. Sorry to those we attempted to herf with and didn't make it. Scheduling was insane, but we had fun nonetheless and took advice of fellow travelers to hit up certain spots.

IMG_3123.jpg

IMG_3181.jpg
(Nevada Sunset)

IMG_3250.jpg
Alcatraz!

IMG_3282.jpg
"Welcome to Broadway!!"

100_4253copy.jpg
Picked a spot to enjoy that FABULOUS Monte #1 Especiale ('98) from Pnoon...overlooking:

IMG_3234.jpg

So now that I'm back, I have to take a cigar break. I went into work, only to find out that I'd been laid off. So no more smokes until the money returns!!

Cigar Tally for "Go Big or Go Home" RoadTrip:

Partagas (CC corona)
Partagas (CC cigarillos)
Monte #1 Especiale ('98)
CAO Criollo (Robusto)
RP V90 (Toro)
Boli PC (CC)
stoGie 7yr reserve (church)
Avo Domaine (torp)
Padron 6000M
Saint Luis Rey (CC PC)

Last edited:
oh my "g" Laid off that's a bad way to get back from a nice trip like that.
It must be hard for you, be strong talk about it, and start looking you might find somthing better and it will be much better.
Good luck

Road trips are awesome... I used to go on at least a couple a year back in the day. Looks like you had a blast. Sorry to hear about the layoff, but I'm sure something bigger and better will float your way :ss

Looks like you had a great time... hope the layoff will be short lived. :ss

Like your attitude though! :tu

Sucks about the layoff, hopefully you'll find something new quick. Like photoshopping for money haha. Looks like you guys had a good time, wish I could have seen you guys when you were coming through the Twin Cities.

That trip looks like a lot of fun... I did that drive last Summer with 2 friends and had a blast, but didn't have the cigars to bring along. Sorry to hear about your job, I am sure you will be back on your feet in no time.

Sounds like a great trip. I've always wanted to do something like that. Get a bunch of friends together and just cruise around the US for a week or two. It's definitely something I'm going to do some day if I ever get the time. Thanks for sharing. :tu

Reminds me of the road trip I took with 2 buddies after I got out of the Navy. We went from Milwaukee to Los Angeles the northern route. Stayed in Ventura with a friend for a few weeks and then headed back home to Tampa. That was one of the greatest times of my life, so far.

:tu

Back