Rocky Patel R4

i had my first one a couple days ago and i wasn't impressed. Very tough draw and from what i could tell not a very interesting flavor. Ended up tossing it and lighting up a Oliva series G. But that was just one stick so perhaps not a fair judgement..

How'd I miss that in my search? Jeeze, looks like I need to re-take "Search 101" and brush up on my skills!

Anyway, I picked up a bundle off the devil site last night for 35 bucks, which is about 60% of the cost anywhere else I see. I figure any offering by RP is worthy of a sample taste, even if it doesn't come out worthwhile.

I'll be burning one as soon as I get the package in the mail, and then after I give them a few weeks to stabilize.

How'd I miss that in my search? Jeeze, looks like I need to re-take "Search 101" and brush up on my skills!

Anyway, I picked up a bundle off the devil site last night for 35 bucks, which is about 60% of the cost anywhere else I see. I figure any offering by RP is worthy of a sample taste, even if it doesn't come out worthwhile.

I'll be burning one as soon as I get the package in the mail, and then after I give them a few weeks to stabilize.

I really like these blends. Actually, I've only had the maddies, and they get MUCH better with minimal humi time!

Back