Rocky Patel Table Lighter

Coffee Grounds

Evolving Lead Gorilla
I just picked one of these up for $20 from one of the auction sites.

This turned out to be a great table lighter. You can control the air flow to the jet flame and you could melt some metals with it.
It lightes a cigar almost perfect every time.

I have the same lighter, and it's worked flawlessly until New Year's Eve.

Word of advice:

When using the lighter to light fireworks while drunk, do not let the spewing sparks hit the tip of the lighter! It will burn up the igniter at the tip, (quite quickly, I might add.....) thereby forcing you to "kick start" the lighter with another flame source.

Trust me on this one!;)

I have one, although it lacks the big Rocky Patel logo. I picked mine up from Target in a creme brulee set after christmas in 2005 for $10. It's the EXACT same lighter (compared it to a Rocky Patel one). I love it. I use it for cigars, lighting the grill (too lazy to fix my igniter) and minor welding projects :)

Everyone should get one, you won't be dissapointed.

Just took a peek at this,looks great. I bet it performs better than my
Alec Bradley "Burner". Might have to get one.

its pretty cool i've seen them and the look and work really good. i'm hoping they show up on cigar monster sometime soon

Lol I also have one I got out of a creme brulee set. My buddies were laughing at me when I used it to light a cigar a few days ago. Now I can show them this and they will be amazed at how frugal I was.:fu It is an amazing little tool though, I love mine.

gvarsity-
i got the same torch after a recommendation from someone (might have been you) in one of the threads-that thing's great!-cheap, & a friggin huge tank-i got it 3 months ago, use it multiple times daily, took it camping where everyone used it, & still haven't had to refill it-i've been looking for someone w/a lathe to turn wood "sleeves" to replace the orange one that come w/it

Back