Roi-Tan??

adamh_25_

Evolving Lead Gorilla
My grandpa's boss use to smoke Roi-Tan's all the time back when. He found out that we smoke cigars now and he was wondering if we could get him a box of them. Not so much for him to smoke but as a keepsake shelf display sort of thing. Does anyone know if these are still made? And if so, any websites I could order from? Thanks in advance.
Adam

I found some here.

Never heard of the web site though...but then again, I'm not a huge online cigar buyer....yet :hn

Edit: There is an empty box on ebay here too. I don't know if the auction is still going..but you might be able to contact the seller

Thank you Bobb for your search. I've found the same ones and figured that that was them. But he said they use to be in a box like what us gorillas would buy. A flip top 20-25 ct box. Maybe they dont come like this anymore. I guess he could take an old box and buy 20 or so of those and fill the box up haha. If anyone can find anything else I thank you:).
Adam

Cracker Barrel...would have never thought of them. It's a restaurant that has a gift shop in it. There focus is on the old time American life style. Everything is cooked it hog fat it seems :dr

There is one not far from my folks house, so I can check to see if they have any next time I vist. Let me know via PM if you're interested.

I smoked a roi tan when I was first getting into cigars. I didn't want any phillies or swishas any more- i wanted something better.

Ha.

Went into my supermarket and checked their humidor. There they were in a classy cardboard box. I didn't like em much, but they gave me a buzz at a death metal show, so that was nice. :)

Back