Romeo y Julieta Viejo

goatfarmer

ChestBeater
AS a RyJ whore, intersted when I came across a 'deal' on the Viejo 'E' and decide to pick a couple of 10 paks. Wow, what a disappointment, the burn and draw was horrible, not to mention the flavor. Find placing recent pruchased cigars in humi few weeks improves their characteristics. This was not the case with these, have purchased seconds that smoke better. This is a first at finding a RyJ I did not like, and a first at trying the Viejo, wonder if other member(s) experienced same, perhaps just a bad batch. :ss

Re: Romeo y Julietaa Viejo

I like the Viejo 'R's. They are kinda tight, but a good series of finger rolls will loosen them up. Also, if they sit for a while, they're a little better on the draw. I find them to have an interesting flavor.

I purchased five from cigarbid and I have to agree on the draw! It was insanely tight and I just didn't enjoy it at all. I wish I could comment on the flavor but it was just so tight that I couldn't enjoy it at all.

The other four have been in the humi for about a month now and might sit another month before trying a second one.

I purchased five from cigarbid and I have to agree on the draw! It was insanely tight and I just didn't enjoy it at all. I wish I could comment on the flavor but it was just so tight that I couldn't enjoy it at all.

The other four have been in the humi for about a month now and might sit another month before trying a second one.

Must have been from the same lot, purchased the 'joe's daily deal' or CI, and as noted it was extremely tight. They were also box pressed, not that it should matter, had some damn good box pressed Padrons. Anyhow, think I will try another next time at local B&M, seen some favorable reviews on the Viejo so they all can't be that bad.

Not a huge fan, either. Tastes good but if I have to work it to get it to draw- NAH.

Back