Ronson Jet something

One Lonely Smoker

Pickin a Winner!
I had read with great interest recently a thread on lighters, and one thing kept coming up over and over again...A 3 dollar lighter beats all comers on reliablility. People were saying, 'just go into Wal-$$rt and get a Ronson Jetlite, they are 3 bucks and mine has never stopped working. To which people all stated, "I went into wallyworld and there were none there, or there was a rack for them but it was all empty. TRUE on both accounts. One Wal-$$rt had none, not even a space for em, but I went to the big city of the 'nando, MS today and bam, I saw my dream girl from across the room. TWO left. And now I know why people always say they are GONE. Because I took both to the register, bammo, 6 bucks for two lighters I might never destroy. If there had been 3 I would have bought 3. 4 ?...I might have left one for the next guy. So I AM the A-hole everybody always curses when they look to find these. But I saw alot of folks with these at a herf recently, and they are a REALLY nice LOOKING, WEIGHTY, great litl lighter that looks like a bic and a zippo had a baby. And I already know they work great.

DO NOT BUY THESE, I want them all.

DO NOT BUY THESE, I want them all.

Too Late. :D

Oh And I payed .75/ea. on closeout.

standard.jpg

Too Late. :D

Oh And I payed .75/ea. on closeout.

standard.jpg

WOW! NICE!

I have two cigar lighters that were gifts in past years. One runs about $100 today and the other I'm not so sure but it's not cheap. Both don't hold a candle to one of these! I prefer to light with matches however if it's a real windy night I will take the Ronson every time. It was sent to me as part of a contest winnings here.

Awesome lighter.

That is really expensive IMHO...if you cannot find them locally I suppose it would seem like a bargain. My local wally world had them for $3.

Al at my store they are usualy near the baseball cards with the other lighters and close to the checkout.

I have used the Ronson JetLite for several years. I got tired of spending my cigar money on expensive lighters that just do not last. I just picked 6 JetLites at Rite-Aid for under $5 ea. I have given several to my buddies when their good expensive lighters take a dump. :ss

Ive been to a couple walmarts and they dont carry them....sucks

IF YOU CAN'T FIND THESE you might want to go to the counter checkout where they sell the tobacco products and make the good clerk rummage around on the shelves that are normally out of view to the public back there in their area. Everytime I've bought one (or 2 or 3, whatever!) I've asked them for a Ronson Jetlite, they had no idea what it was or where to find it. So I lean way over the counter and flail: "hanging up somewhere around back there" and they go "oh yea! here it is!"

tada

this is the lighter that resides in any location I frequent, humi 1 and 2 areas, office, car, garage etc. Good stuff

If your Walmart doesn't have them, check if you have a CVS drug store. I've seen them in CVS as well for under $5. I think the Ronson online site charges more than that with shipping. Hope this helps,

Rick
:cb

If the Evil Empire(Wal-Mart) has them in stock or sells them. The Jetlites should be at the tobbacco register in the one of the 4ft sections in front of the register on a peg hook. Like yayson said ask the assiocate at the register if they have any behind the counter or ask the department manager (department #82) if they carry them. If a store gets enough requests for something they can order it and stock it even if tiher store doesn't normally carry it, if the company doesn't carry it there isn't much that can be done about it though.

And like NCRadioMan said smaller stores(pretty much anyone that isn't a super center) are starting to carry Jetlites at least the one I work at is. Of coruse your mileage my vary by region.

Back