ROTFL I am a pusher

kgoings

Evolving Lead Gorilla
I gifted a co-worked two sticks on Friday. A Hemingway Short Story and a Rocky Patel Vintage 92. He just walked into my office and said he loved them, he went out and bought a humidor and some cigars...he was quite upset when I showed him the prices on CigarsInternational.com...and went away to his office to "browse" the site. :r What till I bust his bubble and show him the devil site..

another one bites the dust! Rolling down the slope!

I gifted a co-worked two sticks on Friday. A Hemingway Short Story and a Rocky Patel Vintage 92. He just walked into my office and said he loved them, he went out and bought a humidor and some cigars...he was quite upset when I showed him the prices on CigarsInternational.com...and went away to his office to "browse" the site. :r What till I bust his bubble and show him the devil site..

another one bites the dust! Rolling down the slope!

send me his address -- I have some sticks he needs to try

Oh yes.

It is always fun to push another down such an enjoyable slope.

I've got about 6 friends I've pushed and they all thank me.

yeah the twisted are good so is the SFO and the HSGi wish there where some cigar smoker where i live at there is not even a B&M here

Nice push! I've been trying to nudge some of my friends down the slope, but their wives act like crampons and ice picks. :r

Every time I see one of these threads I think of something like this.

wile-coyote-wallpaper.jpg

Keep on pushin buddy! One of my employees saw me opening a box with glee full of cigars from an online retailer and she (yep she) asked if she could have a cigar.

Not just any cigar mind you but it had to be a Cuban and it had to be big. I gave her a limited edition Cohiba maduro #2 and she was in heaven that evening. :tu

Back