Rough day

edisonbird

SilverBack
I've been on vacation for the last two weeks, cut the Georgia trip short so I'd be home when Pokers pass got here, arrived the same day I did. Only two more days till back to work, so I have splurged, with my morning killer beans a Boli CJ, then a little later with some expresso a 97 SLR PC, in the early afternoon a PSD3EL and a VR Famoso, Tonight a Partagas Lusi. Hopefully more of the same tomorrow. I stayed at my sons in Georgia for a couple of days and got a chance to fish with him finally, the boat that he built is a beauty, 23 feet twin 150s, cruises at 60+. A little picture just for you Bran

Thats me behind the camera, all these guys are big enough to be UGA defensive lineman.

85337666GfKWsq_ph.jpg

Last edited:
Whoa! What a line-up of cigars! You are truly wrapping up your vacation in style. That boat sounds great, I've done 40 knots a lot in Puget Sound, but 60 is moving out and getting there quick! Nice fish too, it's a banner year up here for salmon, I haven't had time to drop a line yet, but everyone is catching every trip out at this moment. Same with Dungeness Crab, big uns lurking about. I liked the story about your son building that boat, Great! Thanks for sharing. :w ....Now get back to work!!:r

Sounds like a fun time in Georgia! Nice boat and nice fish!

Sorry to hear about your rough day!:r

I try to have one of those at least once a week. :p

Back