RP Edge Sixty

Just when I thought I couldn't love the RP Edge any more than I already do, I just smoked an Edge Sixty. More to love! The smoke coming out of this stick is incredible.

:tu

Sorry, I don't have any picks. I was out in the back yard relaxing and didn't have the desire to get up! :D

It has some spice, but not excessive. It did pack a bit of a punch, but stayed smooth to the nub.

The Edge has become my new go to smoke, however, the sixty is too much for me. Just not as comfortable as a smaller RG.

The edge sixty has been a hit at the store here. Almost gone through four boxes in little over a week. I still have yet to try one, think I will pick one up and put away. Right now I stepped away from larger gauge cigars. Might just let it sit in the humi for awhile.

If you like the Edge Maduros and if you can find them give the Omar Ortez a try. A little cheaper and a better tasting smoke IMHO.

Sorry, I don't have any picks. I was out in the back yard relaxing and didn't have the desire to get up! :D

It has some spice, but not excessive. It did pack a bit of a punch, but stayed smooth to the nub.
:tpd: I went to a B&M tonight looking for Don Lino Africa but had no luck, but I did see part of a box of Edge 60's and picked one up to smoke.

What a beauty. It lasted about 2 1/2 hours and went great with a Knob Creek and then a Single Barrel Jack.

Back