RP Edge Torpedo Corojo

stevieray

Professional Slacker
I have never posted a review before so this wont be too technical.
I smoked my first RP Edge corojo tonight. I have to admit that I was a little timid about smoking this stick. I have read alot about the Edge being a very strong and overpowering smoke. From start to finish I found this to be a very full flavored but smooth smoke. The draw and burn were perfect with no touch ups required. Overall I was very pleased with this selection and will be buying some more to keep on hand in my humi. :)

I have never posted a review before so this wont be too technical.
I smoked my first RP Edge corojo tonight. I have to admit that I was a little timid about smoking this stick. I have read alot about the Edge being a very strong and overpowering smoke. From start to finish I found this to be a very full flavored but smooth smoke. The draw and burn were perfect with no touch ups required. Overall I was very pleased with this selection and will be buying some more to keep on hand in my humi. :)

If you liked the corojo, then try the Maduro and then, try the Edge lite. There are also several vitolas (sizes/shapes) of the Edge that are worthy of exploration as well :D

Thanks for the info...after reading your reply I was flipping through the famous smoke catalog to see whats available. I think I'll try the maduro next.....

Back