RP Vintage 2nds

rack04

Addie's Daddy
Has anyone ordered RP Vintage 2nds from CI before? I was wondering what kind of condition they were in.

Yes the same as the regular version, might have a blemish or two but same good ol taste.

I've smoked some of the Vintage and Sungrown seconds and noticed that while the flavor is basically the same, the construction is not as good. Most all have a significantly tighter draw and the wrapper is noticeably "rougher" looking.

They are bandless and bundled. Occasionaly I find one with a tight draw but fixed easily with draw tool. I have also had a few that wanted to unravel at the foot or even the middle.

In my humble opinion, they are 90% as good as the "regulars" at less than half the price.

I keep a bundle or two at all times.

Robert :ss

I've ordered RP Vintage 2'nds from Cbid many times before and I never had a problem.

No band and they are bundled but they taste exactly the same as their counterparts. Great deal if you ask me.

I am still looking for the difference and I have smoked quite a few of them after buying a few bundles from cbid. I suppose some of the draws have been a bit hard but then again a lot of Rocky's are like this sometimes.

Back