Uh oh! I'd better start planning ahead.

Corona Gigante said:
RTDA 75th Annual Convention and International Trade Show

August 5 - 8, 2007
George C Brown Convention Center
Houston Texas

Uh oh! I'd better start planning ahead.

How much room do you have at your house??? ;) :rolleyes:

I'd celebrate but it's not open to the general public. Unless you can convince a retailer to invite you to tag along, it's no-entry for you, sorry. Too bad, I'd trade my first child for a ticket.

(I have no children of my own, so that's just a joke)

I'd celebrate but it's not open to the general public. Unless you can convince a retailer to invite you to tag along, it's no-entry for you, sorry. Too bad, I'd trade my first child for a ticket.

(I have no children of my own, so that's just a joke)

i don't have children to trade either, but if i did, i wouldn' and i don't like kids. having been there i can tell you that you are not missing anything special.

The owner of the b&m I work at hinted at possibly needing someone to go to the show with him this summer as his regular tag along is unable to go this year. I really hope it works out, I would love to make it to the event.

If you go to RTDA be certain you stay at the Hilton connected to the convention center. Otherwise you could burst into flame during the summer in Houston.....but on the bright side the humidity would probably put you out. Should be interesting....I'l be there.

I'd give a LOT to go to the RTDA. Seriously, if anyone wants a kidney and has a ticket, I think we can work out a deal. I've got 1 and 1/6th; you can have the 1/6th one. It'll benefit the both of us, I promise! Please!

Seriously though, I would give a lot to go to the RTDA. I haven't been anywhere but college and home for the past few years, and I'm itchin to get out. Oh, yeah, and the cigars too. :D

Back