RTDA/IPCPR Goers....

ScottishSmoker

A Cat eating Spaghetti...
...Beware! Koval Lane, which is behind the Venetian, is under water right now...Just thought I would let you know, and I hope to see a few of you at the party tonight!

I am easy to find...short, not heavy, short short red hair (not short shorts), and unshaven...hopefully not drunk...

Scottish, stop by the Oliva booth tomorrow and say hi! I'll also be at the cocktail party tonight with the rest of the Oliva crew, I'll have my name badge on.

You lucky gorillas! All week in Las Vegas attending the RTDA show. Keep us posted (pictures too) on any new releases or happenings...:tu:ss

I plan on keeping everyone up to date with the happenings...

As of now...the opening night party was kind of lame...yeah there was open bar and free food BUT...no smoking...thats right...no smoking...
Originally, the party was supposed to be held at the Venetian pool...the weather this weekend has been very unpredictable, in fact I had to park a good block and a half away from my place because of the MASSIVE washout that occurred from the mountain. Streets were flooded ALL over the Valley. The party was moved indoors to one of the Venetian ballrooms, that looked like it could only hold and serve about 1000 people...take in mind, the attendance is MUCH higher...plus, since food was being served...the BS Clark County smoking ban came into play. All smokers were relegated to the hallway outside of the ballroom. I left early, I met the guys I wanted to plus Dion Giolleti of Illusione.
Tomorrow night is the CAO party over at the Palms...Pics will be taken....and shared...

No smoking? That's like going to a baseball game and finding baseball playing banned. Hope the weather gets better!

The scariest part...the Altadis Reception is being held in the exact same room....NOT GOING THERE

As far as any other real news...not much to share so far...it almost seems as though this year there are not too many things being released that haven't already hit the market...I will try and get to more tomorrow. Today a lot of people were there that are currently leaving this fair city...hopefully the traffic will be a little lighter...tomorrows main goal will be to stop in over at the Tatuaje/601/EO Brands and find out some news from them. The Padilla booth was a real let down...not very cool...

Anyhow...tonight should be a good night...CAO Party at the Palms...

I've been following some of the major bloggers and podcasters on twitter and they've posted pics of new sticks, booths etc. Lots of good info.

Since I didn't get any replies to my thread about what other sites to people count on for info, I'm afraid I've hit a taboo and don't want to pimp other sites, but I'm sure you'all can figure it out.

PM me if you'd like the specifics.

Back