Rum Runner Buccaneer

elderboy02

SilverBack
A while ago I ordered a Taboo sampler from Taboo Cigars. I decided to throw 2 Rum Runner Buccaneers in with the order b/c they were $1.99 a piece. All I want to say is DO NOT TRY THESE DARN THINGS! Holy crap, even Swishers and Phillies Blunts are better. This is the worst cigar I have ever tried in my life! The only taste I could pick up was paper. :mad:

A while ago I ordered a Taboo sampler from Taboo Cigars. I decided to throw 2 Rum Runner Buccaneers in with the order b/c they were $1.99 a piece. All I want to say is DO NOT TRY THESE DARN THINGS! Holy crap, even Swishers and Phillies Blunts are better. This is the worst cigar I have ever tried in my life! The only taste I could pick up was paper. :mad:

Damn tell us what you really think. Don't hold anything back. Well thanks for taking one for the team. I have wondered what those taste like. Now I know.

Really? Are they that bad? I need to pick up a couple stinkers for a bet Shvictor and I have and this could fit the bill! :tu

Really? Are they that bad? I need to pick up a couple stinkers for a bet Shvictor and I have and this could fit the bill! :tu

Yes.... I am not joking when I say I could not pick up even one taste. :mad:

I am going to throw the other one away. I am not going to be mean and bomb anyone with this POS.

Back