*Rumor* One of my fav gotos going away

gvarsity

mr. mom
La Unica Cameroon series going the way of the dodo.

Picked up the last two of the #1 Torpedoes at my B&M and the proprietor told me they were being discontinued and replace by Cuesta Rey Stanford Reserve Cameroon. His explanation made sense. Since La Unica is a budget/bundle cigar line it doesn't make sense to have a premium La Unica. Still to me this is a tragedy. Hyperbole aside, this does make me sad. One of my all time favorites. One of the best most consistent Cameroons I have had. Smoke one before they are gone. :ss

0c9b7351c49c0d4ad77795fa0787e8ec.jpg

If you have some sitting in your humi and are thinking "why do I have these things". Shoot me a pm maybe we can strike a deal. :D

I have a couple in the humi, that have been in there a couple years. I remember enjoying this cigar. I may have to smoke one soon to see if I should pick up a few before there gone. thanks

This might be helpful, both Holts and Famous are showing the #1 Cameroon in stock @ $140/box of 25.

I can't imagine smoking a cigar with a picture of a unicorn on the band.

Just seems wrong.

I can't imagine smoking a cigar with a picture of a unicorn on the band.

Just seems wrong.

I tend to focus on the mostly naked woman and don't notice the unicorn. :D

They definitely aren't gone yet but seem to be out of production. Like taltos said they are still available at a couple of places online. One place I looked at showed realtime inventory was down to five boxes total across all of the sizes.

Time for me to suck it up and buy a couple of boxes and hide them and the receipts. :ss

Back