Rush Limbaugh's cigar philosophy

hotreds

Support the troops!
From www.humanevents.com:

The “Rush Limbaugh Cigar Philosophy” is find one you love and smoke it. And I happen to agree with Churchill. I like kick-a** cigars. I like the strongest cigar I can find and I start the day with it. I’m not one of these people that start mild and builds up to the grand finale kick a** cigar after dinner – I want one when my palette is clean and fresh and untouched by anything else in the morning, that’s when I smoke my favorite cigar. It’s a “La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisel.” It is made in the Dominican Republic, obviously, and it is just a delicious cigar. I think cigars used to be savored. If you’re going to play golf or something that’s when you can get something just to have in your mouth just to puff around. If you’re really going to savor it, if you’re really going to have an experience of it, its something that needs to be approached with devotion and certainly you have to be true to yourself in what you like. Now, this doesn’t mean you have to always smoke your same favorite cigar all the time because you need to experiment and find out other things. Sometimes you don’t want something that is double corona-sized and lengthy; you just don’t have that kind of time. But, it’d be tough to sum up as briefly as Churchill did other than to say “find one you like a smoke it – and preferably, among a bunch of people who don’t like it.”

I thought politics were not on the menu here, but maybe I can go this far;
Whatever Rush has to say about cigars might be on the money, but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

He's not worth the benefit of emotional content:ss

I don't hate him, because he's unworthy of getting my blood pressure up.
Limbaugh, Coulter and O'Reilly; what a trio!

I love how the guy who says politics is not on the menu makes his next post political. Typical of the left:D

Back