RyJ 1875 Bully

madurolover

Icehog '08 YES WE CAN!!!
Just had this for my afternoon smoke so i thought i would post a short review of it.Nice fat smoke,50rg i think.Nice looking smoke with a nice pre-light aroma.Clipped it and the pre-light draw was very pleasing.Started out slightly mild but was very complex,could'nt figure out what i was tasting.About 1/3 of the way it started tasting slightly woody but was not unpleasant at all.Burn is very even and slow.Nice ,long ash on it also.Toward the end started tasting some hints of coffee.Smoked it to the nub and found it to be a very enjoyable smoke.I would buy some more off these if I were to run across them.

Nice review and I'm glad that you enjoyed it. I bought a fiver of these several months ago, tried two of them and didn't like them. Have to give them another chance I suppose. For me, the draw was just too tight. I don't like having to work on my smokes.

This is one of my favorite quick smokes. The ash is great and I think that a 50 ring size is perfect for a 5 inch cigar. I have tried most of the 1875 sizes, and the Bully is my personal favorite. Of course given the option, I prefer a Monte #2 or a cuban RyJ. My two cents.:2

My particular favorite for the golf course. Price is right. Pretty sturdy construction and enough flavor to add enjoyment but certainly light so as not to create a buzz.

Thanks for the quick-and-dirty review!! I've been looking for more quick smokes!

The RyJs are still "iffy" for me... From my (limited) experience with them, it seems that they need at least a few months' rest before they're up to cruising altitude and level out.

I always throw this cigar in Thompson's face when they call me & ask why I don't play in their sandbox much any more.

I ask, "How much are your RyJ Bully's?"

They say, "$117.00 a box."

I go, "They are $67.00 at Cigars International."

:sl ;)

palm55 said:
Thanks for the quick-and-dirty review!! I've been looking for more quick smokes!

The RyJs are still "iffy" for me... From my (limited) experience with them, it seems that they need at least a few months' rest before they're up to cruising altitude and level out.
had this one in the humi about 5 months

Back