RyJ Reserve Real Robusto

Even Steven

SilverBack
This cigar was gifted to me along with others from MeNimbus through a bomb. I've decided to keep this and almost all of my other review short and add ratings instead of my big story line like I ususally do :D

This is the only pic I have of it.
IMG00113.jpg

This baby had a nice RG of 52, great contruction which yeilded a great draw. Wrapper was almost slick looking with no viens, cut was very easy and the light was fast.
Woody tones hit me first, then smoothed out to some buttery texture and ended up a little toasty, very smooth(I was sucking on this thing hard!) very light.
I was expecting some spice(I have no idea why, I guess I'm used to smoking spicy cigars) but never got any, it's good to change it up I guess.
This was a very nice and very mild smoke, great for beginners or a nice morning smoke. It never got harsh and it burned very well, I'll probably buy a 5er some day down the road for my morning smokes or maybe for my mooch buddies.

Thanks MeNimbus for this cigar.

Construction: 9
Draw: 8
Ash 8
Flavor: 8
Apperance: 9
Overall 8.5

Nice review!
I just had one of these last night, and it was pretty good. I got a little bit of spiciness, but mostly creaminess. It burned razor straight the whole time and produced a ton of smoke. I'd say it was milder in strength, but more medium in body. Overall, it was a very enjoyable cigar.
Marc

The spicyness must've smoothed out alot in my cigar, I'm not sure how long MeNimbus had it in his humi. I'm glad you enjoyed yours too.
Thanks for reading :)

Back